Saturday, May 3, 2008

Drama Covenant

DRAMA COVENANT

All cast, crew & parents (or guardians) will need to agree to the following if a student is cast or put on crew.

1. I agree to attend all scheduled rehearsals and performances, giving 24-hour notice if unable to attend, or as soon as possible in the case of an emergency. I realize that if I have any unexcused absences(an absence where I did not contact the director) or 2 excused absences, the director has the right to give my part to another actor for the good of the team. An absence is excused in the event that the actor is too ill to come to class. Other absences may be excused at the discretion of the director.
[NOTE: Early departure from and late arrivals to scheduled rehearsals count as an absence if it adversely affects rehearsals.]

2. I agree to come to rehearsals on time and prepared, which includes bringing all necessary items to rehearsals (script, pencils, good attitude), and memorizing lines and cues by the assigned deadlines.

3. I agree to encourage and uplift my fellow cast/crew members and Arts in Unison instructors so that as a team we can communicate a positive message to those who come in contact with us on and off stage.

4. PARENTS: I/we agree to provide transportation to and from rehearsals, as well as to provide support to our child to fulfill their responsibilities to the cast/crew of the production.

No comments: